ADMISSION NOTICE FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-2020
ADISSION OPEN NOW
- 1ST YEAR OF B.A. in Buddhist Studies (Bhot Baudh Darshan) and Bhoti/Tibetan Language and Literature.
- 1ST YEAR OF M.A. in Buddhist Studies (Bhot Baudh Darshan) and Bhoti/Tibetan Language and Literature.
Candidates who have passed 12th standard/ Uttar Madhyama from a recognised institution with Tibetan? Bhoti Language or without Tibetan / recognised intuitions with Tibetan/Bhoti language or without Tibetan/Bhoti language as a subject, but posses knowledge of Tibetan/Bhoti language equivalent to standard 12th Uttar Madhyama will be eligible to appear in B.A. 1st year.
- Candidates who have passed B.A./Shastri standard from a recognised institution with Tibetan/Bhoti language or without Tibetan/Bhoti language as a subject, but possesses knowledge of Tibetan /Bhoti language equivalent to standard B.A./Shastri will be eligible to appear in M.A. 1st year.
- Students seeking admission at Songtsen Library may apply on plain paper on or before 11th july 2019.
The students called for counselling will have to bring the documents mentioned below:
(a) Attested photo copies of mark sheet
(b) Character certificate from the institution last attended
(c) Fitness certificate
During the counselling the student will be given a prescribed form, which he/she will fill up and along with demand draft of Rs. 50/= in favour of Director, Songtsen Library.
- Admission will be granted to successful candidates based on marks obtained in the counselling and availability of seats.
- For the purpose of admission, monks, nuns and laity are treated equal and admission is based solely upon merit as reflect
- ed in the counselling candidate.
- Admission of girl students will be subject to availability of accommodation.
- The admission of students admitted will be considered provisional, and will be confirmed only upon submission of their original School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate, Fitness Certificate. Character certificate from the institution last attended, mark sheets ect. within 15 days from the release of the list of the candidates offered admission. Candidates who are unable to submit the required certificate/ documents within the stipulated time must submit an application to the office. The competent authority may, after examining the authenticity of the case, grant the candidate an additional 15 days beyond the period specified for the submission of original documents.
- The reservation of seats for SC/ ST candidates is as per UGC norms.
- Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained and application fee etc. will not be refunded